Sunday 8 July 2012

Photo Tour Choices

So it looks like the tours are all planned out for the next couple years. Its been 6 months of planning and negotiating with local tour operators, guides and hotels... but its all planned out... I think... LOL.


November 10, 2012 - Lake Maracaibo - On this tour we will visit the Andes Mountains, but the focus will be the Catumbo Lightning. I will be leading this tour with Rick Sammon. To read about this tour please visit the Photographer's Lounge.


April 24, 2013 - Tanzania - This is more of a holiday where I received special pricing for friends and family. For $3880, this all inclusive Safari to lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Central Serengeti is an awesome one week safari deal. To read more abou tthis tour please visit the Photographer's Lounge.


On June 6, 2013 Rick Sammon and I will be leading an awesome tour to photograph the lavendar fields, Provence and the Carmargue stallions in the south of France. To read more about this photo tour please visit the Photographer's Lounge.


Then in September of 2013 Rick Sammon, Tim Vollmer and I will be leading a group of people around Iceland to capture all the highlights of this awe inspiring country. This one is going to be an excellent venue to learn because of the PRO photographer to attendee ratio. You will receive lots of one-on-one mentoring whiel photographing this beautiful country. To read more please visit that photo tour at the Photographer's Lounge.


October of 2013 proves to be a busy month with a trip first to Venezuela with a repeat of the 2012 trip to photograph the Catatumbo lightning. Joining me again will be Rick Sammon. To learn more about this tour please visit the Photographer's Lounge.


Later on in October of 2013 I will be travelling to a country that I have always wanted to visit, Namibia. Namibia offers both a desert environment and a traditional African Safari. Please join me on this trip. To see more information about this photo tour please visit the Photographer's Lounge.


To finish off my 2013 photo tour year I will be headed back to Kenya to visit Lake Nakuru, Thompson Falls, Samburu, Masai Mara. This is another photo tour under $4000. Please check out the details at the Photographer's Lounge.

In 2014 I have already planned to awesome trips... one a bucket list trip for me and the other a trip back to my favorite city to photograph.



In March of 2014 rick Sammon and I will be goign to see Petra, the dead sea and travel by camel back into the desert to spend time with the local nomad tribes to capture the essense of the culture and awesome landscape of the desert and mountians like My. Moses. To learn about this 12 day tour please visit the Photographer's Lounge. 


The in September of 2014 I will be running back-to-back workshop and photo walk for 6 days in Paris... join my in the city of love and lights as I make my 7th visit back to the city that has a photo opportunity around every corner. To laern about my Paris workshops please visit the Photographers Lounge.

Please contact me if you have any questions or want to join us on one of our tours.

Thanks for reading,

Kev







2 comments:

  1. This is a great blog featuring great photography; and, helpful advice for professionals, enthusiasts, and amateurs alike.

    ReplyDelete