Wednesday 28 September 2011

Proud of Myself Today

I have written reviews off and on for years. I have reviewed cars and camera gear in my past, and while I do not consider myself a writer, I enjoy teaching... and I have a passion for photography...

Its more than a hobby for me, its a passion...

The perfect job for me, besides the job i have right now; writing reviews on camera gear, writing tutorials, travelling to exotic locations to photograph and running workshops for photographers all over the world.

But today, one small step for man, one giant leap for my photographic ego, I was published for the second time this month.

An article I wrote was published at:

Canadian Nature Photographer

PHOTONews Canada

I am not done here either... many more articles already written, and I hope to have them all published

Thanks to Robert at The Canadian Nature Photographer and Mark at PHOTONews Canada for publishing my articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment