Sunday 13 January 2013

Photography Quotes



There are soooo many quotes out there about photography... below I narrowed down the hundreds to my "TOP 10"

“Photography records the gamut of feelings written on the human face, the beauty of the earth and skies that man has inherited, and the wealth and confusion man has created. It is a major force in explaining man to man.” - Edward Steichen

“If I have any ‘message’ worth giving to a beginner it is that there are no short cuts in photography.” – Edward Weston

“If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment.” – Linda McCartney

“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” -Ansel Adams

“Notebook. No photographer should be without one!” -Ansel Adams

“It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are.” – Paul Caponigro

“Anything more than 500 yards from the car just isn’t photogenic.” -Edward Weston

“Sometimes I do get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter.” – Ansel Adams

“If your pictures aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough.” -Robert Capa

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.” – Imogen Cunningham

No comments:

Post a Comment