Sunday 12 May 2013

2014 Photography Workshop Schedule



My 2013 Photography Workshops are almost all sold out... there are only spots remaining on my workshop with Deb Sandidge in Northern Ontario and my workshop with Len Silvester in Venezuela in October

I have been refining my 2014 photography workshop schedule over the last 45 days and wanted to get the information out so you could arrange your holidays and plan your 2014 travel. I thank you all for your patience and I hope to see you out on one of our workshops in 2014

February 2014 - Iceland
We will be headed back to Iceland, but this time to focus on icebergs and the northern lights as they dance over our heads.

April 2014 - Tanzania
Its our annual trip to the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Conservation Area in Tanzania. We stay in and around the Wildebeest migration just after the calving season and follow the predators as they follow the migration.

July 2014 - Provence and Paris
This is a semi-private workshop with only space for four photographers. Right now there are only two spots left as we spend half a week photographing lavender and the Camargue horses before we head north to capture the city of lights and love.

Details to be announced on my website in May 2013.

August 2014 - Tofino, British Columbia
Tofino is on the west coast of Vancouver Island. We are headed there in that magical time when the seasons change and the sea fog creates a special environment that all photographers will never forget. This year we are headed to Tofino with Ellen Anon.

September 2014 - Paris, France
This will be my 8th time in Paris and I never get tired of walking through the streets and capturing the essence of the Parisian sights and sounds. This year we are visiting Paris after the crowds die down and the fall colors begin to peak through in the parks. I hope you can join Denise Ippolito and Deborah Sandidge as I spend two weeks in Paris in 2014.

October 2014 - Mongolia
Golden Eagles, traditional dress, mountains, Jim Zuckerman and the Gobi desert... a great recipe for a fantastic workshop in Mongolia. This is going to be my return visit to Mongolia as I have a workshop that is set to go in July of 2013 to see the Naadam Festival.

November 2014 - Bald Eagle Workshops Columbia
I lived in this area and I shake my head that I ever left... its a photographers playground. We will be running workshops during the Bald Eagle migration as they flock to feed on the migratory salmon in the Fraser Valley.

Date Unknown - Venezuela
This will be another return trip to Venezuela as we visit Lake Maracaibo and the Andes Mountains. We will be focusing in on the wildlife, birds, butterflies, landscapes and the natural wonder of the Catatumbo Lightening.

We are planning on the September and October time frame. Please contact me if you are interested.

In addition to eagles, seals, bears and other birds of prey, the opportunity for some fantastic British Columbia mountain landscape photography will surround you no matter where we go.

I hope you consider joining me and my fellow photographers. 2014 is looking to be a great year as we visit some amazing destinations.

To learn more about my workshops, to see pricing and exact dates, please visit, www.photographerslounge.net

Contact me at kevin@photographers-lounge.com if you would like further information than I have put on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment