Friday 14 December 2012

The Photographer's Lounge - Our Amazing Group Of Photographers

Over the past year I have had the pleasure of meeting, and working, with some fantastic people. I feel lucky to have connected with them all and I am grateful for all the help they have given me while I have worked at getting the Photographer's Lounge off the ground. In our fist year of operation we have lead some amazing workshops and planned many more in the next two years.

This group of fantastic people I have to thank are the talented group of photographers that work with the Photographer's Lounge. Each, in their own right, are some of the best photographers that I know... heck some of them I followed faithfully years ago while I was still an enthusiastic hobbyist...

I have listed them all on my website in our photo gallery... head on over to our gallery page and see some of the amazing photos by the following photographers.

Jamie Douglas / Denise Ippolito / Rick Sammon / Scott Slocum

Hal Schmitt / Gary Simmons / Jay Terry / Jim Zuckerman

 All of their images can be seen here, http://www.photographers-lounge.com/gallery/

I would encourage any photographer to attend a workshop with any photographer from this group. In addition to what work they do with me, they run some amazing workshops on their own... follow the link to their websites from my gallery page.


No comments:

Post a Comment